We ask that authors ensure their anonymity in the papers by following these steps:
- Be sure not to include author and institutional identities anywhere in the paper, including the title, author, header areas, and acknowledgements.
- Make sure that identifying information does not appear in the document’s metadata (e.g., the ‘Authors’ field in your word processor’s ‘Save as’ dialogue box).
- We invite authors to cite their own work in the third person, e.g., ‘As discussed by Name (year),…’ rather than ‘As we discuss in our previous work (Name, year)’. In the References section authors will list their own work as any other reference.
- We discourage authors from using other forms of anonymization, e.g., citing own work as (Anonymised, year). This enables reviewers to verify that the current submission appropriately acknowledges and builds on previous work.
Submission of Your Papers
Please follow the following steps carefully to create your document, and submitting it to our conference submission system:
- Familiarize yourself with the ACM paper template. If you are using Microsoft Word, please download the Interim Template from [here]
- If you are using LaTeX, the template can be found from [here]
- NOTE! Please do NOT use any other templates!
- General information about the workflow at ACM can be found here: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
When you have drafted your paper, and are ready to submit your paper, please convert it to a PDF file. Initial submissions (submissions sent for review) should be in PDF format. The final submission will differ, and you will be required to upload both, Word/Latex source files and the final PDF.
A special note for LaTeX users: First and most importantly, congratulations that you are submitting your paper in LaTeX – it’s a really great tool! However, ACM’s templates for LaTeX are a bit tricky to use, and you will be responsible for formatting it according the OzCHI Word template. Very sadly we don’t have the time to provide you with support in this (despite we really appreciate that you decided to use this great system!).
We utlize Easychair as submission system. It will be available under the following address https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ozchi19.
Conference Proceedings and Selection Process
All papers will undergo a double blind review process by an international panel. Reviewers will be able to bid for papers. Papers will be evaluated on the basis of their significance, originality, and clarity of writing. Acceptance decisions will be made by the chairs based on the reviewers’ reports.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register to OzCHI and present the paper at the conference.
Accepted papers will be available in the USB proceedings and will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series available from the ACM Digital Library.
We are also aiming at publishing a Journal Special Issue or an Edited Book from the very best contributions. However, more information to come at a later stage.